Field Workforce Planner
Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Field Workforce Planner
Octavian Centre, Chester
£21,802 per annum (rising to £22,949 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Workforce Planner to join our Gas Planning team in Chester. You will be part of a large team responsible for delivering high quality services and effective scheduling of Gas Maintenance staff. If you are a highly motivated and organised individual who thrives in a busy environment, this could be the role for you.
The role of Field Workforce Planner will include
- Scheduling annual gas services and repairs
- Liaising with Gas Operatives to schedule or reschedule work as required
- Handling incoming calls from internal and external customers
- Communicating with customers and advising on the progress and outcomes of work in a timely manner
- Responding positively to complaints and breakdowns in service
- Demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times
Skills and experiences
- A relevant administrative qualification e.g. NVQ level 2 and / or recent experience in a similar role
- Experience of using multiple systems and processes to effectively schedule a field workforce
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails efficiently
- Experience of working as an individual, using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing solutions
- Strong and effective communication both verbal and written
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance provided to all staff
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 28 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Chester
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Chester
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Chester
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Administration jobs in Chester
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Communications / PR jobs in Chester