Senior Administrative Assistant
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Customer Service Centre, 160 Francis Street, Hull
£17,305 per annum (rising to £18,200 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
This job is based within the Customer Service Centre (CSC) in Hull. The CSC focuses on customer service excellence and delivers a range of services for Housing, Income, Lettings, Homeownership and Commercial & Residential covering over 96,000 properties. The role will provide quality administrative support to the team by supporting the delivery of a high quality, cost effective housing service.
The role of Senior Administration Assistant will include:
- Providing an effective and efficient administration service, to ensure provision of services in line with customer needs, including answering enquiries and providing information by phone, letter or email to ensure queries are resolved
- Monitoring, managing and answering queries and all other contact from customers, suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining effective computer records and processes that enable the accurate recording and timely provision of information including mailbox management
- Delivering services to the appropriate KPI’s and service standards, responding effectively and efficiently, working to deadlines and targets
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in a similar senior administrative role within a customer focused environment
- Experience of producing and analysing statistical information
- Team player with the ability to also work independently and use your own initiative
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel (or similar)
- Proven experience of working to deadlines with the ability to prioritise your own workload
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits including: a pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits, at least 23 days paid holiday rising to 28 days after 5 years service, life assurance, family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working, health and well-being plans, a variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers, tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing date: 25 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston upon Hull
- Communications / PR Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston upon Hull