Soha Housing is a successful, forward-thinking Housing Association working across Oxfordshire and the surrounding districts with over 6,500 homes.
With a team of dedicated staff and a string of top awards to our name, we’re committed to working with residents to drive service improvement and improve their lives and the community.
We are currently looking for a Development Manager to join our Property & Development Team. Key responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Head of Development in ensuring that Soha’s development programme meets the Business Plan and Corporate Objectives
- To manage and lead development projects from inception to completion
- To seek out opportunities for the development of homes for rent or sale using public and private funding
You will need to have previous experience in housing development with a degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning. Additionally you must have a good understanding of social housing, project planning, project management and knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (including a pension scheme, healthcare, generous leave and flexi time), family friendly policies and a range of training and personal development opportunities.
Closing date for completed applications: Midday Friday 23 February 2018
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 7 March 2018
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Project management jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Surveying jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Residential Development & Construction jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Development / regeneration jobs in Didcot