5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Mount Green Housing Association builds futures and opportunities for our customers and communities. As a local organisation, we know our residents and invest in our properties to ensure a very high stock quality. We are an ambitious organisation with clear growth aspirations, and we are known for punching above our weight.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and talented development professional with the appropriate skills to help us deliver our demanding corporate and business plans. We are particularly interested in candidates who enjoy working in a challenging and changing environment.
Your professional skills are just part of the picture, however! As a strong team player, you will engage well with others across the business to bring enthusiasm, challenge and support to the other departments.
You’re main responsibilities will be: ·
- Procurement of new development opportunities and project managing a portfolio of projects including existing stock. ·
- Ensure all developments of the development team are completed on time and within budget. ·
- Team management – objective setting, appraisals and regular 121’s to drive continuous improvement.
Skills and experience: ·
- Team management experience at senior level.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of customers. ·
- Ability to take the initiative and meet deadlines and targets. ·
- Experience of the development process from inception through to completion. · Previous experience within a housing association
For a detailed job description and an application pack please visit our website by clicking the apply button.
Closing date – Monday 26th February Interview Dates: w/c 12th March
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Business development jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Residential Development & Construction jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Development / regeneration jobs in Leatherhead