Development Delivery Manager
Position: Development Delivery Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 (plus other benefits)
Greenacre Recruitment has partnered with a well known RSL to source a New Build Contracts Manager to assist with their ambitious build portfolio over the coming years. The role will predominately focus on the post contract phase of new build development.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaising with Developers and Contractors managing the various stages of construction on site and dealing with the handover period.
• Working with Employers Agents and Legal Representatives for contract sign off and compliance.
• Regular on site visits to inspect progress of build and taking actions if issues are arising.
• Presenting updates and forecasts to SMT, Stake Holders, Investors and Board.
• Assist the companies strategy to have a build programme in place till 2020 and beyond.
• Experience of Pre and Post New Build Delivery within Housing.
• Knowledge of Social Housing practices and building regulations.
This opportunity is ideal for someone at Project Management level looking to move to a different side of the picture delivering in house for a registered provider.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
Apply for Development Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly