Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
£18,833 per annum (rising to £19,824 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to provide an effective administrative support service for the Regional Maintenance Services team. Key duties will include first class record keeping, as well as the preparation and distribution of statistical information relation to Property Maintenance activities.
The role of Administration Officer will include:
- Delivering, improving, maintaining and monitoring effective and efficient administrative systems to support the delivery of services
- Supporting the management and maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders including residents and contractors
- Identifying shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately, including investigating and responding to complaints
- Maintaining effective filing systems, database records and processes that enable the accurate recording and timely provision of information, ensuring these remain user friendly
- Supporting the regional teams by ensuring accurate and timely information is collected, collated, prepared and presented to maintain high standards
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a similar administrative position where working to deadlines and prioritising workload is essential
- Some experience of producing and analysing data would be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to respond effectively to complaints and manage queries
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external customers
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 25 February 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £10,000 - £19,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Dundee
- Permanent £10,000 - £19,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Dundee
- Permanent £10,000 - £19,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Dundee
- Permanent £10,000 - £19,999 Officer Administration jobs in Dundee
- Permanent £10,000 - £19,999 Officer Homes and Asset Management jobs in Dundee