Following the recent restructures at Metropolitan Care & Support are taking the opportunity to develop their structure. To ensure the recent success in Richmond the decision has been made to recruit a Mobilisation Manager to oversee all aspects of the launch of the new services and ensure its success. This is initially a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
In this role you will be expected to make decisions that support the best interest of the customer at all times whilst maintaining Metropolitan values. You will be expected to manage service income and expenditure budgets effectively, to meet contract and business requirements, maintaining excellent standards of service delivery. The role involves a combination of directed duties and ready access to senior staff, as well as situations where loan working requires flexibility, resourcefulness and immediate problem solving and decision making.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: -
- Support the development and remodeling of services, raising the profile of care and support services and the Metropolitan offer to all customers.
- Develop, deliver and report on plans for designated service area to evidence high quality service delivery.
- Promote the Metropolitan vision and culture and embed within core areas of responsibility to enhance Metropolitans reputation in the market place.
- Work within timeframes set by internal and external stakeholders to role model `gold standard` delivery.
- Ensure customer and colleague engagement in the development and implementation of business processes to ensure they meet changing requirements.
- Recruit, induct, develop and manage the performance of staff to deliver cohesive, high performing teams which achieve performance targets and consistently high performance standards, this includes the assessment of learning activity where required.
- Manage the scheduling and deployment of team members to achieve optimum care levels for customers as well as providing a cost effective staffing model for the service.
- Manage service income and expenditure budgets effectively, to meet contract and business requirements, maintaining excellent standards of service delivery.
- Identify and evaluate contingencies required for designated services and develop plans to deliver business efficiency and continuity.
- Monitor, manage and report on performance and risk, taking appropriate action to deliver compliance with quality standards, business targets, contractual and regulatory frameworks.
This role is pivotal to the success of the service so experience is essential. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity where you could make a real difference please apply directly with an up to date CV. This should reflect: -
- Competence as a manager and task supervisor with the ability to inspire teams to achieve the very best through instilling a performance supportive culture
- An excellent communicator to your customer audience, presenting care and support issues in a user friendly manner.
- Able to demonstrable understanding and experience of the needs and issues of the customer group.
- Experience of working with and engaging customers and an understanding of personalisation and co-production in health and social care
- An affinity with the work of the care sector
-Diploma Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care would be an advantage
To be considered for this role please apply directly by Friday 23rd February.
In return for your commitment to Metropolitan we will also provide full training and personal development that is tailored to your personal ambitions through our own Metrocadamy. Also Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Health and Well-being Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days!
Metropolitan is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Metropolitan is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Metropolitan are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation. Metropolitan will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
It should be noted that the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Care and support Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Project management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)