(Full time – 37 hours per week)
Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
White Horse Housing Association owns and manages over 360 homes throughout Wiltshire, Swindon and East Somerset and has plans to develop a further 50 homes over the coming years.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for excellence in maintenance services to take on this demanding, but rewarding role. You will have wide-ranging responsibility for the management of our responsive repairs service, cyclical maintenance programmes and planned major works, as well as helping to deliver our ambitious development programme. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery, development and implementation of all maintenance services,
- Ensuring our tenants receive exceptional customer care,
- Successfully manage all major works programmes, ensuring they are delivered safely, effectively and prioritised accordingly,
- Ensuring the repairs and maintenance service complies with Health and Safety regulations,
- Providing effective management of our maintenance contractors.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the successful candidate will be part of a small, friendly team dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our customers.
Benefits include: Casual Car User Allowance, 25 days Annual Holiday and Contributory Pension Scheme. Location: Lowbourne House, Melksham, Wiltshire.
Closing date: 2 March 2018; Interview Date: w/c 12 March 2018.
To request an application form and information pack please e-mail email@example.com or download below.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Community and Customer Services jobs in Wiltshire
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Tenant services jobs in Wiltshire
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in Wiltshire
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Maintenance / Repair jobs in Wiltshire