Head of Investment and Capital Works
Position: Head of Investment and Planned Works
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £60,000 p/a
Greenacre Recruitment has partnered with a Housing Provider based in the West Midlands to source them a Head of Investment and Planned Works. The role will focus on the planning and delivery of the RP’s large scale Cyclical Projects and Plans.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of the Capital Works programme including Decent Homes, Roofing, Environmental, Compliance and other structural improvements.
- Ongoing management of contracts in place both with the in house team and external providers.
- All work to be followed in accordance with budgets and KPI’s set via SMT and Exec teams and delivered in these parameters.
- Procurement of contracts through tender process.
- Management of the surveying and delivery teams that sit within the planned team.
- Experience in managing a Planned Maintenance Division within a Social Housing body.
- Knowledge Keystone software is desirable but not essential as long as experienced in using some form of asset management software.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Asset management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford