£43,155 per annum (rising to £47,309 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) + car/ car allowance
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
Working in Worcester, the Contract Manager will work independently within the Procurement team managing external supply contracts and ensuring contractual compliance. This is a challenging opportunity with the potential to undertake professional qualifications.
The role of Contracts Manager will include –
- Leading the mobilisation of new contracts and any exit management of existing contracts
- Managing external providers to ensure agreed SLAs are achieved
- Ensuring that all contracts are excellent value for money and investigating any potential initiatives and efficiencies
- Acting as the point of contact for contractual issues that may occur
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and third parties to ensure delivery of services and commercial & operational risks are acknowledged and managed appropriately
Skills and experiences –
- Previous experience in contract management including mobilisation and exiting of contracts within a regulated and devolved environment preferred
- Procurement experience of managing indirect contracts
- Excellent negotiation, rapport building and influencing skills both internally and externally
- Self motivator who has a keen eye for detail
- Ideally the Contracts Manager will have EU procurement legislation and practice experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Travel is required in the role so a Full UK driving license is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 27 February 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.