We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor here at NPH! You will be joining us as we take forward our award winning partnering contract to deliver whole neighbourhood regeneration and as we develop our programme to build at least 100 new homes a year. We are making a difference ~ come and see for yourself!
You will be joining a fun and hardworking professional team who have a range of skills including CAD, GIS, surveying and project management.
We are looking for people who are qualified and skilled and have great interpersonal skills.
You will be qualified with some post qualifying experience under your belt. You will have the opportunity to gain some valuable management experience as you will be managing our two newly appointed QS Apprentices. If you are new to management will provide you with management training, so this is a fantastic career development opportunity.
Salary: £33,106 - £36,937 (depending on experience)
Holiday: 26 days a year (plus public bank holidays), increasing to 31 days after 5 years
Transport and parking: Mileage allowance, cycle to works scheme, and free parking
As well as access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, Childcare voucher scheme and flexible working arrangements.
For an informal chat or if you would like to visit us and see for yourself what we are doing, please contact Helen Town, Head of Asset Management and Development: 07757 312733 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon 26th February 2018
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Asset management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Surveying Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Technical services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire