Managing Quantity Surveyor
We have an incredibly exciting opportunities for a Managing Quantity Surveyor here at NPH! You will be joining us as we take forward our award winning partnering contract to deliver whole neighbouhood regeneration and as we develop our programme to build at least 100 new homes a year. We are making a difference ~ come and see for yourself!
You will be joining a fun and hardworking professional team who have a range of skills including CAD, GIS, surveying and project management.
We are looking for someone who is qualified and skilled and have great interpersonal skills.
You will be able to lead a team who manage NPH's asset data base, create work packages as well as the ‘bread and butter’ surveying role. You will also play a strategic role in long term planning to look at how we can most efficiently deliver planned investment programmes into the future. We are looking for someone who is a strong negotiator with proven commercial acumen and delivering the best outcomes.
Salary:£46,977 - £50,560 (depending on experience)
Holiday: 26 days a year (plus public bank holidays), increasing to 31 days after 5 years
Transport and parking: Mileage allowance, cycle to works scheme, and free parking.
Also access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, and flexible working arrangements.
For an informal chat or if you would like to visit us and see for yourself what we are doing, please contact:
Helen Town, Head of Asset Management and Development:
Closing Date: 12 noon 26th February 2018
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Surveying Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Technical services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire