Senior Housing Options Officer
We are looking to recruit a Senior Housing Options Officer to provide day to day operational management and supervision of a comprehensive homelessness and housing options service to customers across the district, in accordance with current legislation and good practice.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where every day brings a different challenge, you enjoy getting the best out of a team, and feel you have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and an appetite for service improvement, then this could be the opportunity for you. If you want to be part of our team we need you to:
- Be motivated to drive service improvement
- Be committed to delivering a quality housing options service and
- Be creative in finding timely housing solutions for customers
This is an exciting time within the homelessness sector with the introduction of the Homelessness Reduction Act planned for April 2018. The post holder will have the opportunity to help us shape our service in response to the new legislation.
As well as those with management experience, we also invite applications from experienced Housing Options Officers with management career ambitions.
The post will be subject to a disclosure request through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jai Vick on (01749) 341441 or Peter McGuire on (01749) 341507. Further details and an application pack can be obtained by clicking the Apply button on this page to be transferred to the council's online recruitment pages.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 02nd March 2018.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Shepton Mallet
- Homelessness Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Shepton Mallet
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Shepton Mallet
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Shepton Mallet