Strategic Lead Homelessness
Directorate: Children & Families
Manchester City Council is committed to making a significant impact on preventing homelessness, but there is still a great deal to do.
Our Manchester vision includes a city where homelessness continues to reduce year on year and offers a wide choice of housing options, enabling people to live in their neighbourhoods of choice. A world class city which includes specific commitments to ensure that shelter and support is available for homeless people.
As our Strategic Lead for Homelessness you will direct and lead work to deliver effective and efficient services and the best outcomes possible for Manchester’s communities and partners.
Working in partnership with Council colleagues, including the Director of Housing and Residential Growth to address the underlying causes and create solutions to homelessness and rough sleeping within Our Manchester priorities.
If you share our vision and are passionate about Manchester, have experience of working and understanding of homelessness services and legislation/statutory responsibilities we would like to hear from you.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an environment that can truly make a difference please click the Apply button to be transferred to the council's online recruitment pages.
Closing date for applications midnight on Friday 2 March 2018.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Community and Customer Services jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Homelessness jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Social Care jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Supported / sheltered housing jobs in Manchester