Research and Insight Manager
We’re Hampshire’s largest provider of affordable homes with around 1,000 staff. Providing quality affordable homes is only part of what we do! As a ‘people’ business, we work hard to create a high profile, fun, friendly working environment, recruiting high level expertise and investing in our staff’s development, whilst looking after their wellbeing.
We’re recruiting for a Research & Insight Manager based in Portsmouth on a full time, fixed term basis for up to 12 months (covering maternity leave), working 37 hours per week.
As the Research & Insight Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of Research & Insight Analysts & Complaints Advisors who, in turn, support the business in understanding customers’ needs and expectations. This includes overseeing complaints and managing our customer surveys programme. You’ll collect customer data and use the information to help plan future service delivery, inform strategic decisions, make predictions and align our services to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
You’ll be educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with demonstrable experience of effective complaint handling, data handling/analysis with a good knowledge of quantitative/qualitative research methodologies.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Community and Customer Services jobs in Hampshire
- Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Care and support jobs in Hampshire
- Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Corporate Services jobs in Hampshire
- Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Government and compliance jobs in Hampshire
- Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Policy / Strategy jobs in Hampshire