Senior Project Manager (Acquisitions)
Permanent, Full Time (37 Hours Per Week)
Watford Community Housing and its commercial subsidiary Clarendon Living Limited has committed to 1000 new homes in the period 2016-2020 and is also working on joint ventures with others.
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Project Manager to secure opportunities to secure this aspirational programme of mixed tenure residential accommodation in Watford and surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for acquiring land and development opportunities within a specified geographical area.
To be successful, you will have, a proven successful track record in identifying land opportunities, knowledge of mixed tenure/cross sector development, be a strong and confident negotiator and have the ability to build sustainable relationships.
Site and property acquisition process knowledge is essential, while knowledge of the affordable housing sector would be an advantage.
At Watford Community Housing we believe in providing excellent customer service and the best possible value for money. Our vision is better homes, friendlier communities – together.
We expect all employees to share our values of taking personal ownership, acting with professionalism and integrity, and finding innovative ways of working.
For this role you will need a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd March 2018
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Watford
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Watford
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Watford
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Watford
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Watford