Senior Project Manager – Development
Ocean Edge Executive Search are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for a well-established housing association. Our client has been delivering housing for over 150 years in central and west London. The organisation currently manages around 4,700 homes and is continuing to develop more. They are looking for someone who wants to work in a dynamic community based housing association which is committed to its core purpose of providing good quality affordable housing.
The Development Team is responsible for an exciting new-build development programme which includes:
- Affordable rented housing
- Supported housing
- Care facilities
- Key worker accommodation
- Private sale and shared ownership schemes
Our client are committed to designing and delivering schemes that not only respect the environment through effective waste management, energy and water conservation, but are living spaces where people choose to live and feel proud to call home.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will help drive the development programme forward by managing new schemes from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of delivering new build housing for a housing association
• Relevant professional qualification
• Good construction knowledge
• Excellent project management skills
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Good financial skills
• Report writing and research skills
• Ability to handle busy workload and delegate when appropriate
• Project leadership skills
• Experience of managing complex projects with little supervision
To view a detailed recruitment pack giving more information on the role please click below:
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic and stable housing association which is growing and is focused on delivering high quality housing.
To apply please email you CV to email@example.com.
To talk to us please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)