Head of Operations
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housing professional with proven leadership and managerial skills looking to take the next step in their career as Head of Operations within an ambitious housing association.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a great front line housing management service; one that is proactive, efficient and tailored to the customer. We cover a wide range of property types including Market Rent and Care Homes so you will need to have a wide knowledge and skill base.
This is an unique opportunity and comes with the responsibility of circa 50 staff, £50m income streams and an expenditure budget of circa £3m. You will be able to inspire your team but also have sound financial management skills and the ability to create efficiencies whilst improving services. Experience of championing digital improvements would be beneficial and of course we also expect you to have a strong track record, excellent knowledge of housing and great stakeholder management skills!
In return, as well as a competitive package, we’ll offer you an environment to help you thrive; fantastic offices, a great culture and all the support you need to shape and deliver some of our biggest corporate objectives.
To apply for this vacancy please visit the Jobs & Careers page of our website by clicking the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
The closing date for application forms is 2 April 2018. Interview date to be confirmed.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Community and Customer Services jobs in Maidenhead
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Maidenhead
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Tenant services jobs in Maidenhead
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Homes and Asset Management jobs in Maidenhead
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Head of services Executive & Senior jobs in Maidenhead