Asset Information Manager
Asset Information Manager
35 hours per week
12 month Fixed Term Contract
At A2Dominion we have a new and exciting opportunity to join our organisation as an Asset Information Manager. This role takes responsibility for managing and maintaining the various data and information systems in use within Property Services.
This role is responsible production of management information for a range of clients groups, including Property Services staff, internal departments, contractors and consultants.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for the delivery of an accurate and up to date stock condition database
- The design and implementation of strategies that deliver the efficient collection of data from multiple sources inside and outside the business
- The mobilisation, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Asset Appraisal Model
- Highly analytical, able to undertake sophisticated data and systems analysis
- Knowledge of ICT project management and delivery principals
- Ability to deliver accurate KPI information across a diverse range of disciplines from multiple data sources
- Strong leadership skills, ability to enhance outcomes delivered through directly managed and non-directly managed resources
If you have the requisite experience for the role then we would like to hear from you.
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and South East. We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, all of the surpluses the Group generates are reinvested into supporting our social purpose, helping to deliver more homes and services for customers.
A2Dominion is also part of the g15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
Closing date: Midnight 19th March 2018
The Group is committed to equality of opportunity. We guarantee an interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Planning Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)