Executive Assistant to Executive Director of Housing
Location Dudley but flexible to travel nationally.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join one of the UK’s leading social housing providers based in the West Midlands with Nationwide travel.
Working with the Executive Director Housing, you’ll need to be confident and self-motivated. We are looking for someone with a dynamic personality and exceptional communication skills, as well being a devil for detail.
The role offers the chance to build a brilliant foundation in all aspects of social housing as part of team that genuinely changes people’s lives.
Whether you have years’ of experience or are just starting out, we’re looking to hear from individuals who are keen to develop their potential and are passionate about making a difference. It’s a demanding role but also hugely rewarding for someone with the right level of focus, drive and commitment.
Key accountabilities and measures
- To assist the Executive Director in the successful operation of the organisation.
- To take a proactive approach to managing the Executive Director’s commitments, including time and diary management, travel arrangements and managing incoming and outgoing communications.
- Taking ownership of meeting preparation and follow up; undertaking research for speeches / articles and minute taking when required.
- To lead on a range of projects and initiatives to ensure delivery on time.
- To monitor and maintain budget, collating reports, analysing and circulating accordingly.
Skills and Experience
- Strong business acumen with a relevant qualification; e.g Business Administration Degree
- Meticulous organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise own work
- Able to manage a range of conflicting demands and deadlines in a calm, professional manner
- First class communication and customer service skills, a natural people-person with the ability to develop long term relationships.
- Creative, able to transform high level ideas into written words
- Able to research and write reports on complex issues, with the ability to present information in a user-friendly way
- Passionate and eager to develop; you will be ambitious, driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo!
This role requires a level of flexibility and willingness to travel nationwide and align work patterns with business needs.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To complete your application please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team at email@example.com with your completed application form which you can get from our website by clicking the red 'apply' button.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.