Asset Disposals Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018?
We are looking for an experienced Asset Disposals Analyst to make a mark in our newly merged housing group.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for supporting the Asset Disposals Manager in delivering successful disposal transactions for Clarion. You'll do this through structuring and populating virtual data rooms for multiple disposal transactions.
Some of the main duties include:
- Creation /update of operational or financial analysis summary schedules for data room or reporting purposes (through Word, Excel or Power point) under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate preparation of board or internal transaction reports inclusive of the provision of concise data and commentary.
- Updating weekly detailed transaction summaries (per disposal transaction) of performance against KPI targets (planned v actual).
- Provision of coordination support to tender processes and subsequent advisor relationship management as required.
- Ensure disposal processes are reviewed and improved periodically.
- Flexibility to provide ad-hoc analysis support to the Head of Asset Disposals as required.
As a key member of our team, you'll have experience working in a similar role as an analyst for disposals transactions from a housing association or commercial entity (property /investment co. or similar).
You'll be educated to degree level or equivalent. You'll join us with experience of data room creation and excellent analytical skills. You'll be a proactive individual with the ability to deliver tasks with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th April at 12 noon
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the candidate brief and click the 'Apply' button below.
When applying please use Google Chrome
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing. We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating the platforms for thriving communities.
We've been doing it for more than a century. We're a powerful force.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.