HHS owns and manages around 1350 properties throughout Cambridge and the surrounding area. As an organisation we are committed to remaining independent and locally focussed, but we are ambitious and look to punch above our weight through quality service and innovative strategic partnerships. We’re here to provide more homes in Cambridge and make a real difference to our communities and customers.
In our new Chief Executive, we are looking for someone who will be able to take us forward so that we further enhance our reputation as an organisation and build on the great things we have achieved over the last couple of years. Establishing our Development Programme, overhauling our customer services and making best use of our assets are all “works in progress”. We need a Chief Executive who has in depth experience at a senior level in social housing - a strategic thinker who can also get their hands dirty when required; and someone who is fully conversant with what is necessary to provide assurance to the Board over controls and good governance. Most importantly however, we need someone who is a visible, inspiring and credible leader and ambassador - someone who is passionate about our purpose, and able to identify fully with our values.
Please contact our retained consultant Denise Kirkham on 07833 475 669 or 0203 434 0990 for an informal discussion.
For further information or to apply, please click on the apply button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cambridge
- Corporate Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cambridge
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cambridge
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cambridge
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cambridge