Assistant Director - Operations, Responsive Repairs and Voids
Assistant Director – Operations, Responsive Repairs and Voids, Karbon Homes, Newcastle- upon-Tyne, £ competitive salary, car allowance and pension
Property Services is a new team within Karbon Homes. It brings together all our responsive repairs and maintenance teams, voids, investment, quantity surveying, scheduling, administration, Karbon Complete Solutions (our shared services offer) and much more! With over 350 colleagues it is the single biggest team in Karbon Homes, and one that has a major impact on customers.
Our job is to make sure customers have a high quality Karbon Home in a successful sustainable community, helping to give them a foundation for a successful life. We work on the understanding that it is our property, and their home.
The Property Services role is critical to the success of our team and critical to the success of building a customer centric organisation at Karbon, so we are looking for the best! The remit is about building a modern, innovative, effective Property Services function that puts customers and colleagues at the heart of the operation.
You will be joining early on in our journey, as we build and implement the new organisation structure - creating new teams, and designing our customer experience. This means you will be helping to shape what the organisation needs to look like, the behaviours are required across the teams, how we will measure success, how investment in new technology is going to support us, and how we keep creativity and innovation to the fore … while maintaining a focus on productivity of course!
- This is a high profile role. You are likely to be comfortable in a highly visible role with a lot of a variety, have a strong focus on people development and be happy to influence and work with people from right across the business, at all levels.
- A strong record of demonstrable achievement, at senior level in an organisation of comparable size and complexity to Karbon Homes, in the strategic management & delivery of property services.
- Substantial experience of leading the development and delivery of a large workforce responsible for repairs or associated activity across a large geographical footprint.
- Experience of leading and managing significant technical and organisational change.
- Experience of working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellence.
- Experience of collaborating and working as part of an effective senior management team.
- Experience of attending and presenting papers to Boards and committees.
- Track record of developing and sustaining effective partnerships.
- Relevant degree or relevant professional qualification, or equivalent work experience, and evidence of continuing professional development.
- RICS or equivalent qualification.
This recruitment exercise is being managed on a retained basis by Jim Allcroft at NRG, tel; 0191 260 4483. Please apply via CV in the first instance to:
Closing date 16th May
Further information and candidate packs are available at our dedicated micro-site which can be reached via the red 'apply' button.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Asset management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Maintenance / Repair Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne