Subsidiary Chair and Trustees × 3
Do you have some spare time to help oversee the strategy for an organisation that looks after vulnerable people with the most complex of needs?
Avenues is a group of charities that supports people with the most complex needs to live the best life possible. Welmede is one of subsidiaries and are a person centred housing and support organisation who specialise in learning disabilities. We have just agreed our new three year strategic plan and are looking for trustees with new skills to help support the delivery of that plan.
Welmede are currently looking for three new trustees with any mix of the following skills or attributes:
- An understanding of the housing market;
- Previous non-executive experience, with the strategic skills and commercial acumen necessary to ensure excellent governance and board performance.
We are also looking for a new Chair. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous chair experience along with experience of either social housing and development or relevant HR experience at both operational and strategic levels. Any candidate applying for the Chair position will become an Avenues Group board trustee and attend their meetings in Kent in addition to the Welmede meetings which are based in Surrey.
For more information on this role please download the Candidate Information Pack from our website. If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact Lauren Osman on 020 3535 0521.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV below and provide the following:
- Supporting statement, explaining how you believe your experience matches the requirements of the role, directly addressing the person specification.
- A short introductory statement telling us what position you are applying for and demonstrating your motivation for this role; and
- A Comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
Alternatively, applications can also be sent to:
Lauren Osman, Company Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avenues, River House, 1 Maidstone Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 5TA
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Kent
- Digital inclusion Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Kent
- Housing / neighbourhood management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Kent
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Kent
- HR / Organisational development Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Kent