Community Led Housing Officer
Salary: £29,213 to £33,390 (Grade F) per annum plus Essential Car User Allowance
Hours: 37 per week
Folkestone & Hythe District Council, based in Folkestone, Kent, serves a population of 108,000 and covers a district of 140 square miles. The M20 offers easy access to London and the high speed rail service offers travel times to the capital of under an hour.
The council works to six key objectives:
- More Homes
- More Jobs
- Appearance Matters
- Health Matters
- Achieving Stability
- Delivering Excellence
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role in developing and implementing the Council’s Community Housing Strategy. Championing the need for community-led housing, you will initiate and support community-led, self-build, and affordable housing initiatives and development across the district.
In order to be successful you will need to have a sound experience of working with local communities to achieve community-led or affordable housing projects, an understanding of the process to achieve this, and knowledge of the strategic, operational and legislative matters impacting on such housing development. Above all else, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be passionate about working with the local community to find new solutions to address the housing needs of the district.
For more information please email Adrian Hammond (Housing Strategy Manager) using firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01303 853 392
The closing date for receipt of all completed application forms is 12pm on Monday 21st May 2018.
Interviews will be held at the beginning of June.
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Folkestone
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Folkestone
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Folkestone
- Policy / Strategy Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Folkestone
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Folkestone