Head of New Homes
Are you ready to make a difference?
Head of New Homes
Flexible location – Bristol/Reading or Coventry
Salary – Up to £70,000 pa for an exceptional candidate
Car allowance £6,675 pa
Are you passionate about delivering quality affordable homes and bringing communities back to life? Here at Stonewater we own and manage 31,500 homes and provide services to over 65,000 customers across the UK. Our new build programme of 2,800 new homes by 2022 is driven by our vision of everyone having the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
Due to Stonewater’s ambitious affordable housing growth strategy, we have created a new and exciting role to lead on our new homes sales programme. This role will be a key figure in increasing our delivery of 700 to 1000 units per annum making this time in our history one of the most exciting to date.
As Head of New Homes, you will implement innovative ideas to deliver new build sales targets and act as our housing lead in the development of rented/homeownership products, whilst managing and empowering the sales team.
You will be a confident and proactive leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop the sales department whilst being an influential figure with key growth areas moving forwards.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a new homes sales professional to stamp their mark on this newly created role, whilst making a positive difference to our communities. A proven track record with selling new homes within a Registered Provider, Housebuilder, Sales Agency or similar industry will be the key to succeed. You will have experience of operating and influencing at a senior level and driving change in a complex, but successful organisation.
- 26 days annual leave plus credit for bank holidays – Stonewater work bank holidays other than Christmas Day, boxing day and Easter Monday.
- Holiday Trading
- Pension Scheme – up to 7% matched
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Care First – confidential impartial 24/7 advice, counselling etc. Includes legal, financial, relationship, bereavement, stress, conflict, retirement, wellbeing, nutrition, and health advice.
- Health Cash Plan - cash back on dental, optical, and other treatments like chiropractor.
- Flexibility of working from home
If you would like more information on how to apply including a full recruitment pack, please contact James New on 01454837435 or 07427472332 for a confidential discussion or email your CV along with a supporting statement against the personal specification stating how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Business development Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Development / regeneration Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol