Director of Housing and Regeneration
Enfield is a magnet for businesses and developers. It has all the advantages of an outer London borough: good infrastructure, green spaces, low crime levels as well as excellent education provision– and it forms part of the second largest employment corridor in London. With these significant growth prospects, Enfield Council is also tackling the demand for good quality family housing in the borough and is working to provide sustainable, mixed tenure housing across Enfield. To further our ambitious agenda, we wish to recruit to this significant role, which will help to make Enfield a great place to live, work and play.
In this exciting role, you will define the strategy for all elements of Housing delivery and Regeneration projects in Enfield. You will work collaboratively with colleagues across the Council, including Health, Social Care and Education, residents, businesses, RSLs and wider partners to ensure housing contributes to better social and economic outcomes for residents and builds stronger communities.
For more information on these appointments, please click on the apply now button and contact our advising consultants at GatenbySanderson: Jon Houlihan (0121 644 5702) or Greg Hayes (020 7426 3962) for further details.
Closing Date: 3rd June 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Policy / Strategy Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Project management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Residential Development & Construction Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Enfield