• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
• Excellent knowledge of commercial processes.
• Excellent knowledge of contracts, procurement methods, and the construction and maintenance industry.
• Knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis.
• Commercially aware with knowledge and understanding of business principles and business planning.
• Experience of structuring and managing financial and statistical reporting.
• Demonstrable experience of working with various procurement methods and excellent contractual knowledge.
• Experience of solving and dealing with complex contractual matters.
• Knowledge of residential construction, both refurbishment and new build.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Advanced ability in the use of relevant computer systems and software, particularly in Excel and repairs and investment management systems.
Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent or qualified by experience with demonstrable track record.