Head Of Investment
7 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
The new Peabody Group manages over 60,000 properties, providing homes to 119,000 residents across London, Essex & the South of England and employs over 3,000 staff.
The organisations Service Delivery directorate is responsible for the investment and maintenance of the housing stock, by delivering a £120m repairs, maintenance and investment programme.
Following a successful directorate restructure, we are now looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking and experienced Head of Investment to lead our Investment Team in the delivery of their £40m Investment Programme.
This is a high profile, fast paced senior management role, reporting into the Director of Service Delivery, and would suit candidates with exceptional contract management skills, natural leadership abilities and the ability to forge and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have extensive experience in delivering large successful programmes of work within the built environment, high commercial acumen and a clear focus on the customer journey and satisfaction.
You will be managing a large team of technical and support staff, so management experience at a senior level is also essential.
• Extensive management experience at a senior level
• Experience in managing large scale planned maintenance programmes
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Extensive report writing skills, writing reports up to Chief Executive level.
• Experience in leading and developing policies to drive service improvement and value for money
• Background in repairs, asset management or contract management
• Extensive knowledge of building pathology.
• Experience in managing people, including mentoring and coaching
• Minimum of a degree or similar qualification in building related discipline
• Member of a professional body preferred (CIOB, RICS etc.)
• Experience in managing technical staff