Right To Buy Officer
Job Title: Right to Buy Officer
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 30th May
Salary: £24,230 - £28,510
Job Location: Norwich
Contract Type: 12 month FTC/Secondment
We're looking for an exceptional Right to Buy Officer to join the team based in Norwich.
About the role
Reporting to the Right to Buy Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to ensure the efficient delivery of high quality services to customers of the Purchase Incentive schemes including Right to Buy (RTB) and Right to Acquire (RTA).
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Undertake the processing of applications for the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire schemes in accordance with statutory timescales and within agreed policies and procedures to minimise risk to Clarion Housing Group and maximise value for money
- To provide expert information and advice to residents, surveyors, solicitors, local authorities, auditors, MPs, Councillors, other relevant agencies and colleagues
- Deliver excellent customer service by ensuring the ability to resolve sales enquiries where possible and purchase incentive enquiries and applications are dealt with efficiently and in accordance with agreed procedures
- To undertake eligibility checks and decision making in line with relevant statutory or regulatory guidance in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Keep accurate, up-to-date records of all actions taken to assist in case management, statistical analysis, official returns, and reports to relevant management teams and boards
You will already have experience of delivering high quality customer service and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people both internally and externally. As a key member of the team you'll be deadline driven and have a passion for delivering first class customer service. You will have a minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English and be proficient in MS Word and Excel. It would also be beneficial to have knowledge of Housing Acts relating to RTB and RTA and experience of processing paperwork for these schemes.
Closing Date: 30th May at Midday
Interviews will be held on: TBC
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the candidate brief and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.