Area Manager (Leasehold) South Region
4 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Area Manager (Leasehold) South Region
£38,600 plus £3,000 car allowance per annum including London allowance
North & North West London
What you’ll be doing
As an Area Manager within our Housing & Support team you will oversee and manage a number of Estate staff working across a cluster of leasehold schemes in North and North-West London.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring Hanover’s services are delivered at a local level and meet the aspirations of our current and future leasehold customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of estate based staff
- Leading and developing the area team to ensure they meet their full potential and continue to deliver excellent services on behalf of Hanover
- Delivering an excellent engagement service to our leaseholders, including Service Charge consultations
- Take accountability for implementing the customer engagement strategy at local level, ensuring that all customers have an opportunity to shape local provision and are encouraged to be involved in their local community.
- Work with Procurement and local providers, as appropriate, to ensure that high quality services are commissioned on estates
- Be responsible and accountable for producing and managing a Service Charge budget.
Who we need
The Area Manager role is a key position; we need customer focused individuals, who have exceptional customer service standards. You should put the customer at the heart of your decision making and be an ambassador for the Hanover values.
Key Competencies required:
- Experience of working with leaseholders and / or homeowners within the Housing sector
- Significant experience in customer service, or a customer focused field
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals and build positive, long lasting relationships
- Solid people management skills, with a willingness to grow and develop others
- Be comfortable in an environment that promotes organisational change and transformation
- An awareness of relevant legislation.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns I’ve added a comma after policies
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans.
About the role
- View full job description on our website
- Contract: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Position offered on a one year fixed term contract
- Salary: £38,600 plus £3,000 car allowance per annum including London allowance
- Location: Covering North and North West London, base location to discussed with successful appointee
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To find out more and apply, please click on ‘Apply’ to be taken to our website.
Closing date: 24th May 2018.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th June at our Kings Cross office.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Tenant services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Procurement Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)