Housing Supply Manager
£50,469 - £55,592 per annum fully inclusive
‘People are proud to live and work in Slough where diversity is celebrated and where residents can enjoy fulfilling prosperous and healthy lives’.
We are looking for a Housing Supply Manager who has the knowledge, experience and skill to re-energise the Council’s Affordable Housing Programme. This is also a management role, with three different portfolios to lead. It will be necessary to deliver the right type of leadership whilst looking to improve current services and build on the current work to ensure that these services are sustainable into the future.
You will also be required to think differently from the traditional delivery models in local government so that creativity and innovation becomes the normal approach to your working day.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Colin Moone, Service Lead – Strategic Housing Services, 01753 47 4057.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st May 2018 at 5.00pm.
Interviews will be held week commencing 18th June 2018.
To apply, please click on thee "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24 hour message line on 01753 875074 for a pack, outlining the reference number above. Minicom service on 01753 875030
We value diversity.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Sales / Lettings Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Sustainability Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Slough