Metworks - Works Planner
1 day left
- Organisation Type
- Property repair / maintenance / refurbishment
FTC 6 Months
£23,000 + Benefits
Metworks - Repairs and Maintenance is our passion!
Here at Metworks over 200 people are involved in delivering repairs and planned improvements, where needed, to more than 26,000 homes. This is your opportunity to join our growing team and make a difference!
Metworks is the in-house repairs and maintenance team for Metropolitan who has been providing affordable Housing & Care Support in the UK for over 65 years.
We are looking for a Works Planner within Metworks to join our team.
You will be responsible for effectively deploying Metworks employees to make repairs to properties. While also, operating Metworks systems to ensure that planning, finance and administration tasks are maintained and enable the company to meet all of its contractual and performance targets.
About the job:
- Liaise with customers, arrange appointments, maintain relevant up to date progress on work being undertaken and dispatch information on completion of work
- Liaise with the client to ensure that data is maintained, and to assist with queries
- Schedule and allocate work to operational staff to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain all records in accordance with business requirements and management instructions for the purpose of invoicing and KPI reporting
- Procurement of materials and services to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide up to date and accurate information on all work completed for the purpose of invoicing including clear reasons for all charges, charging rates and quantities of work completed by which operatives.
Please refer to the full Job Spec upon applying.
- Three GCSEs at Grade C or above and including Mathematics and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficiency in using desktop PC software tools
- Proven background in a customer service focused environment
- Experience of using database systems (Northgate Housing Management System / DRS)
- Construction related knowledge
What is in it for you?
In return for your commitment to Metropolitan, we will also provide ongoing training and personal development
We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days!
Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual.
We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits, which includes options around Health and Wellbeing Programmes and Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more.