Director of Development and Strategic Asset Management
Here at Karbon we are all about building strong foundations for life. Building more and better homes within healthy, sustainable communities is a key part of this. This is an exciting opportunity to join us at an early stage of our journey to help shape and deliver this aim.
Your focus will be on development and strategic asset management. You will enable us to realise our ambition of leveraging our asset base of 27,000 to build at least 500 homes a year in the North East and Yorkshire across a range of tenures including homes for outright sale.
When we look at your track record we are less interested in what sector you come from. What we will be looking for is creativity, innovation and partnership – doing the extraordinary and doing it well, having an empowering approach that gets the very best out of our people, and personal credibility. We are happy for you to challenge how we do things, but your values will need to be genuinely aligned to our ethos.
It will be fast paced and challenging, but we suspect that if all the above appeals, you aren’t going to be daunted by that. We think you will want to join us on an exhilarating journey.
This is a high profile role. You are likely to be comfortable in a highly visible role with a lot of a variety, have a strong focus on people development and be happy to influence and work with people from right across the business, at all levels.
- Substantial experience of operating at a senior level in developing capital schemes within a regulatory framework and substantial experience in negotiating large and complex contracts and winning new business.
- Experience of developing strategies and plans that demonstrate strategic vision and foresight.
- Experience of delivering excellence and improving services, to deliver increased social value or enhance the customer experience
- Experience of collaborating and working as part of an effective senior team
- Experience of working with Boards and committees
- Track record of developing and sustaining effective partnerships
- Relevant degree or relevant professional qualification, or equivalent work experience, and evidence of continuing professional development
This recruitment exercise is being managed on a retained basis by Jim Allcroft at NRG. Please apply via CV in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and candidate packs are available at our dedicated micro-site - please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred directly.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Asset management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Residential Development & Construction Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Development / regeneration Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne