Customer Service Associate
Location: Nottingham, NG7
Salary: £17,500 - with performance related pay increase opportunities
Customer Services Associate
Right now we have some existing opportunities within Metropolitan Customer Services.
Opportunities for focussed individuals who enjoy problem solving and going the extra mile to help our customers
Customer Services Role Requirements:
- Passionate about people
- Like solving problems and adapting your approach based on customers` needs
- Can do attitude and strong work ethic
- Understanding customers and building rapport with people easily.
- Empathetic and passionate about providing an excellent experience.
- Enthusiastic and have an inherent desire to "do the right thing".
- Great listening skills and ask the right questions to reach the best outcome.
What to expect as a Customer Service Associate:
- Investigating & problem solving for our customers
- A varied and busy environment, no two days are the same
- A clear training and progression plan specific to you
- Fun & energetic work environment right in the centre of Nottingham
- Working on rotational shift pattern
What we offer our Customer Service Associates:
- Starting salary of £17,500.
- Performance related pay increments.
- Development & training opportunities
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Option to buy and sell holiday.
- Impressive pension scheme & Life assurance.
- Season ticket loans.
- Discounts at multiple retail outlets.
- Pleasant office environment & free Wifi.
Metropolitan is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. Our contact centre is an exciting fast paced environment; you will be the voice of Metropolitan for our customers and will assist in helping them through their journey. At Metropolitan, we thrive on helping people transform their lives. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Please note, you may be asked to join a short waiting list pending your appointment
Please click Apply Now to apply for this Customer Services role