Service Delivery Officer Retirement Living - Herefordshire
£15,924 per annum
30 hours per week
12 Month Fixed Term
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for customer service to join our Retirement Living team to provide a comprehensive housing management and repairs service to customers.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Fully engage in the development, roll out and delivery of new local services to enhance our customers overall health and wellbeing
- Deliver accommodation, community-based support services and housing management services to support individuals to sustain their tenancy and remain independent in their home.
- Managing the delivery of first class responsive repairs, voids and minor works services to customers by liaising with contractors and internal departments.
- Undertaking regular inspections of properties and communal areas ensuring overall standards are maintained and improved – identifying areas of action / inspections
- Identify and manage risk, ensuring compliance mechanisms are in place to protect colleagues and customers.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience of delivering housing and tenancy management services with an understanding of housing law.
- Experience of building links with key voluntary and community agencies
- Demonstrative experience of delivering front line services to older adults.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer-centric approach.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- Literacy and numerical skills, including an ability to work with figures and spreadsheets, and use IT applications.
You will need a ‘can do’ flexible approach and be prepared to travel
The role involves working with vulnerable adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks, via the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
For further information, please contact Kevin Rudd on firstname.lastname@example.org
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Care and support Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Tenant services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in County of Herefordshire