Full time & Permanent.
37.5 hours per week.
Salary £42,500 – £47,500 (depending on experience/qualifications).
Cornwall Community Land Trust (CCLT) is a successful community benefit society, delivering high quality community-led affordable homes across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The primary responsibility of the Development Manager will be to ensure the delivery of the CCLT's affordable housing programme of projects in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, from initial concept, through the planning process, to start onsite whilst ensuring that all stages of the projects remain financially viable.
Cornwall Community Land Trust is looking for an experienced Development Manager with an excellent track record of practical delivery of housing projects from concept to completion.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.cornwallclt.org/
Please apply to the Director, Cornwall CLT, 2 Prince Street, Truro, TR1 2ES or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover email explaining why you are keen to take on this role and what makes you the right person for this job.
Application deadline 5pm Monday 25th June 2018
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 2nd July 2018
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Truro
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Truro
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Truro
- Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Truro
- Design Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Truro