Project Delivery Manager
As one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care services in England, The Guinness Partnership is here to improve people’s lives and create possibilities for them. Our strategy is all about our vision for creating an amazing organisation. For the first time it defines Guinness as a customer service business with a real focus on making sure every customer has a great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Delivery Manager to join our Development Team based at Brock Street in London on a permanent contract. The person from time to time will be required to work as appropriate from other Partnership offices. This is a full time role (35 hours per week), working 9-5 Monday to Friday. We are a dedicated team all working hard to deliver an amazing customer focused service in a specialised area of work. Our team is responsible for the project management and delivery of the Partnerships Development programme in London and the South East of England.
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will report initially to the Head of Development – Delivery. This will be a temporary arrangement. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of existing as well as new projects at different stages of the development cycle.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Overseeing contract compliance, monitoring and managing of post contract/ performance and delivery reviews whilst maintaining records on and report on the performance of contractors and consultants.
- Ensure schemes are completed in accordance with the Guinness policy on scheme approvals and associated risk, and that grant claims and reforecasts are completed in accordance with the project timetable.
- Ensure external sources of funding for development activity are maximised and that alternative funding models are evaluated.
- Deliver projects against programme and targets to achieve the highest level of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide a customer focused service, working closely with colleagues in other departments to ensure the accurate provision of information on programme performance and handover
- Ensure that schemes represent good value for money and meet the funder’s requirements
- Working in partnership with new business colleagues, support delivery of new business against targets to achieve the highest level of performance and handover
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders, contractors, consultants and suppliers as required, to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating project teams
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven track record in project management and negotiation
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Up to date practical knowledge of Housing Procurement practise
- Ability to manage project budgets and control expenditure
- Good market knowledge
- Experience of working in a housing environment.
- Experience of development project management for social rent, home ownership, supported housing or market rent or private sales schemes
- Technical skills in relation to Construction
- Knowledge of external fund-raising methods.
For more information, including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected to our website.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)