Project Delivery Manager
As one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care services in England, The Guinness Partnership is here to improve people’s lives and create possibilities for them. Our strategy is all about our vision for creating an amazing organisation and a customer service business with a real focus on making sure every customer has a great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
We’re proud of our track record of building new homes and we’re ambitious to build on our success. A key strategic objective is to significantly increase the number of homes we build, so it’s an exciting to time to join our Development team.
About the Role
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced and talented Project Delivery Manager to join our Development Team in Crewe. This is a full time position (35 hours per week).
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a range of multi-tenure new build and refurbishment projects and will work with the Senior Development Manager to ensure our programme is managed efficiently.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Overseeing contract delivery, including compliance, as well as managing post contract performance. You will be required to monitor and report on the performance of contractors and consultants.
- Manage risk effectively throughout the delivery phase and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide effective financial control and ensure project funding is managed in accordance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, and where necessary that alternative funding models are evaluated.
- Deliver high quality homes ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide a customer focused service, working efficiently and effectively with colleagues across the business.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders, contractors, consultants and suppliers to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Proven project management experience, leading and motivating multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Construction contract management knowledge and experience.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven track record of successful negotiation.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Up to date practical knowledge of Housing Procurement practise.
- Proven ability to provide effective project financial control.
- Strong sector and market knowledge.
- Experience of working in a housing environment.
- Experience of development project management for social rent, home ownership, supported housing, market rent and private sales schemes.
- Construction related technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of external fund-raising methods.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role or view the role profile, please click the red apply button to be redirected to our website.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Crewe
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Crewe
- Procurement Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Crewe
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Crewe
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Crewe