Regional Manager Repairs - Midlands
PA Housing is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to our householders.
Over the next five years we plan to expand further, to increase our stock, and consolidate our offering within our current service areas. We aim to deliver value for money, while building at least 500 new homes a year, and continuing to raise our standards
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference to the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Manager Repairs to join our dedicated team in Leicester and we really want to hear from you if;
- You are qualified to a minimum of HNC standard or a minimum of 10 years experience in a Construction/Maintenance environment;
- You are able and willing to travel across PA’s regions to cover and support other Regional Managers;
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative whilst maintaining a team ethos;
- You have knowledge of housing maintenance, repair specifications, diagnosing defect and remedial works;
- Have experience of scheduling building/ planned maintenance works and contract administration.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work as an integral part of a dedicated Assets team. You will provide an excellent repairs service for PA Housing customers in keeping with PA’s Corporate plan and maintenance policy.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependent on enthusiastic and committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to peoples lives every day.
Working for PA is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in our team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities we serve.
In return, we reward our staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Car allowance for certain roles
- Free VDU tests
- Long Service Awards
- We are located 3 miles from M1/M69 and 1 mile away from Leicester train station
Closing date: Midnight, 17th June 2018