Asset Manager (Social Housing)
Asset Manager (Social Housing)
Social housing provider Acis is looking to recruit a passionate and organised individual to join us.
We are a dynamic and forward-thinking social housing provider, with 6,800 homes across Lincolnshire, Sheffield, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. We create opportunities for people to have better lives through the provision of better homes and better services. We’re a growing organisation – could you be part of it?
Position: Asset Delivery Manager
Location: Gainsborough, DN21 1GG (Commutable from Lincoln, Worksop, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Sheffield and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4:30pm Fridays, and Flexi time available
Salary: £40,000 per annum
About the role:
The Asset Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring works and services within the asset team are developed, procured and delivered within agreed timescales, budgets and standards.
The range of work streams will include but are not limited to the following:
- Capital works programmes
- Planned works programmes
- Cyclical works programmes
- Ad-hoc projects & schemes (Including remedial work)
- Specialist works including HHSRS (Housing Health and Safety Rating System), sewage treatment plants, septic tanks, adaptations, party wall issues, conveyancing regarding Right to Buys and any similar requirements
- Surveying across all of Acis’ asset portfolio
- Option Appraisals
- Structural / dilapidation surveys and works
- Disrepair & insurance investigations and works
- Production of drawings, specifications, schedule of works & tender documents
- Procurement of contractors using appropriate contract documentation
- Undertake quality inspections to ensure standards are met and maintained
- Have oversight of performance and be a critical friend to the in-house maintenance team
- Educated to a minimum standard of HNC / D level in a construction related subject or equivalent
- A high level of knowledge in relation to housing association service delivery
- Experience of developing & managing budgets in line with agreed targets
- Experience of coaching and mentoring staff, and providing leadership to meet team objectives
- You will be required to travel as part of this role, therefore a full valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential
You may have experience of the following: Asset Manager, Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Property Manager, Construction Manager, Building Manager, Maintenance Manager, Construction, Housing, Social Housing, Health and Safety etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Gainsborough
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Gainsborough
- Facilities management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Gainsborough
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Gainsborough
- Procurement Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Gainsborough