Service Delivery Assistant
Coast & Country are a leading housing and regeneration company, based in the Tees Valley. We provide over 10,000 homes across a variety of different tenures, from rental stock to shared ownership and outright market sale units. Coast & Country’s vision is ‘working together to make a difference’: with our customers, employees, volunteers and other stakeholders.
We offer excellent terms and conditions including a 10% employer contributory pension scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and flexible working, death in service insurance cover, local discounts and the chance to work and develop within a dynamic, friendly environment.
Independent & Supported Living (I & SL) provides some of our most vulnerable customers with a range of services aimed at supporting them to improve their quality of life and maintain independent living, through delivery of:
• Supported Living schemes
In addition to the above, the customer contact centre for the company also sits within the service area.
The role is involved in providing excellent customer service as part of a team of support staff who deliver a key function as a first point of contact customer hub.
The core functions are as follows:
• To provide administrative support for the I & SL management team to ensure excellent standards of service delivery
• Co-ordinate service requests, terminations, customer visits and daily activity for the HomeCall Service
• To provide advice and information about the range of I & SL services to customers and a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Record and collate performance information
• To support effective stock control and management processes
• To provide support for promotional activities
We are looking for an excellent communicator, with a proven track record of effective co-ordination of a diverse range of activities. The successful applicant will have experience of working within services for vulnerable customers and demonstrate a commitment to customer orientated service delivery. Effective team working with a range of colleagues is also an essential attribute for this role.
We are not working with recruitment agencies on this vacancy. Please apply via the North East jobs website.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised closing date, for example, where we have received a high volume of applications.