Up to £45,000 per annum
37.5 per week
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Treasury Analyst to join our team in Reading.
You will carry out all the operational elements of delivering an effective, safe and accurate Treasury Management function, ensuring that funding is always available for Stonewater’s ongoing operations and growth aspirations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business, and take ownership of the operation and accounting for Stonewater’s funding, hedging and cash management.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Responsible for all principal, interest and fee payments under loans and hedging agreements, and reconciling of all payments.
- Managing the investment of cash balances and minimising risk.
- Carrying out monthly accounting, and contributing to budgeting and year-end audit of treasury.
- Using and maintaining our Treasury Management System for payments, accounting and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with all operational requirements of financial agreements and assisting reporting.
- Maintaining good close working relationships with banks and institutions.
- Maintaining daily and weekly cash forecasts through contact with relevant stakeholders, and advising of future requirements.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have;
- Solid experience of working in a Treasury environment, taking responsibility for treasury payments and accounting, with an understanding of key treasury tasks.
- A treasury qualification.
- Experience of using and maintaining Treasury systems.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to influence others, both inside and outside the organisation.
- High standards of accuracy and quality, and able to work to tight deadlines with sometimes complex concepts. Will adopt a ‘right-first-time’ approach.
- A strong team-player, able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels an meet targets both independently and as part of a group.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets and manage 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To complete your application please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.