Health and Safety Officer
An experienced Health and Safety officer is required to continue to ensure compliance with CDM and other Health and safety legislation, the post holder will support organisational teams to work safely. This involves working closely with the in house team, Team Leaders, Managers and Contractors, undertaking a variety of works to voids and responsive repairs as well as planned improvement works.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of managing H&S and CDM in a housing construction environment, and delivering service improvements and change
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Housing Association that is committed to providing its tenants and customers with the highest standards of affordable living. Working within a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Closing date: 17.06.2018
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Plus Dane encourages applications from our customers and their families.
Please note where a position requires formal qualifications, candidates will be asked to bring these along to interview so that a copy can be taken as evidence.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Government and compliance Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheshire