Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 19th June
Job Location: Borehamwood
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
The Fleet Manager is required to oversee that its activities and standards are met, promote and embed a culture that promotes and focuses on safety as a key objective with the aim to prevent harm or injury to staff or members of the public.
The Fleet Manager is professionally and technically competent and has extended road transport and vehicle maintenance experience regarding road transport and related legislation, operation and maintenance of vehicles and their equipment. This will extend to supporting the wider business and making sure that Fleet Managers technical & professional decisions are supporting both operational and commercial business goals and objectives.
About the Role
The Fleet Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing business fleet activities for up to 500 vehicles on a national level including:
- Comply with and do not breach Road Transport and Health & Safety law and good industry practice standards.
- Meet the requirements of the Company.
- Operate safely and in a fit condition.
- Operate effectively and efficiently.
- Have effective arrangements in place for managing each area as decreed by the Policy and SOP.
- Have records to prove ownership and that they are managed and maintained to an effectively high level.
- Design, produce, install and manage risk strategies to protect the business
- Produce a fleet management plan that includes, insurance, fuel, retention strategy.
- Adviser on alternative models of service delivery and transportation
We are looking for someone with a strong experience in procurement and market trend analysis. This role requires you to have the ability to plan and deliver projects within deadlines. We are also looking for an experienced and strong manager with excellent research, analytical and organizational skills on a national geographical area..
Closing Date: 19th June at Midday
Interviews will be held on: TBC
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
Clarion Response provides repairs and maintenance services to the residents of Clarion Housing's 125,000 homes nationwide.
Clarion Response is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a property development company.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.