Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge? We're looking for 2 exceptional Contract Administrators to join our Clarion Response team to assist the business in achieving company goals and business objectives.
As a key member of our team, you'll be responsible for the general administration duties of the fixed wiring business stream. The duties will include all support functions from general queries to specialist areas to support the business targets, goals and objectives across the organisation.
As part of the team, you will provide efficient and effective support for the business including:
- Acting as primary point of contact for external suppliers on day to day issues.
- Sending of letters for appointments to tenants and liaising with Resource Planners
- Following agreed access procedures to evidence non-access
- Arranging meeting, producing minutes of meetings
- Supporting the area Managers and other teams within the fixed wiring business stream
- Collating records and supporting reporting requirements
- Liaising with staff from across the business to ensure all required support is delivered with requirements.
- Supporting management plans, systems and controls in line with the company's business objectives and strategies.
- Assisting in all internal and external audits as required
- Financial coding of supplier invoices including fuel and mobile.
- Ensuring that any recommendations included within internal/external audits are actioned with learning outcomes captured.
To be successful in this role, you will already have similar experience in a previous administration role, as well as an excellent understanding of all IMS systems. You'll also have a sound working knowledge and experience of business operating systems and MS Office suite. Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills will be vital in this role, along with the ability to multi task and problem solve.
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd June at midday
About Clarion Response
Clarion Response provides repairs and maintenance services to the residents of Clarion Housing's 125,000 homes nationwide.
Clarion Response is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a property development company.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.