Customer Insight Officer
Peabody is one of London’s oldest and largest housing associations, providing homes to 119,000 residents in over 60,000 homes across London, Essex and the South of England. Throughout our 150 year history Peabody has had a significant impact on life in London, with a strong focus on helping people and communities flourish,
We are looking for a Customer Insight Officer to join the Strategy and Research team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in managing and developing our customer-facing research, working with our research agency and colleagues from across the business to provide insightful research findings that will be used to change and improve the services Peabody provides to its residents.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to support the Peabody Community Foundation to measure and demonstrate the social impact of their work to combat poverty across London. There will also be opportunities to support the wider Strategy and Research team in areas such as public policy research, improving the use of data across the business, and supporting business strategy development.
Our ideal candidate is skilled in quantitative research design and briefing, with good knowledge of the primary research process. You will be a creative thinker, excellent team player and natural problem-solver, who enjoys taking responsibility and embracing new challenges. You will be a great communicator, with the ability to craft engaging and compelling stories from complex information. Experience of statistical analysis, impact and evaluation measurement, and knowledge of the housing sector would all be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven experience of working constructively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of quantitative research
- Comfortable working with complex sets of data and ambiguous research briefs
- Understanding of the data protection act and the MRS Code of Conduct
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Understanding of analysis techniques for interpreting research findings
- Ability to synthesise complex information
- Ability to manage contracts
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to think creatively when faced with problems, and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience