HR Assistant (6 months FTC)
6 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
• Strong Organisational skills: Proven ability to plan, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to handle a large a varied workload.
• Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Office (Intermediate). Experience of NGA (ResourceLink).
• HR administration experience in a fast-paced HR department.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High quality communicator in any media.
• A willingness to work flexibly to reflect the needs of the team and can adjust hours, location and take on additional/different duties as required with short notice.
• Project management skills
• HR systems reporting experience
• CPP/CIPD qualified