Income Recovery Administrator
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £70 million and a development programme that will deliver around 300 new affordable homes each year.
We currently have a vacancy for a part time (17.5) Income Recovery Administrator working all day Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Working as part of the Income Recovery team, you will provide a highly professional, customer-focused, income recovery service to Hightown`s residents in general needs housing.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
To apply for this position please visithttp://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/and complete an online application form. Please be advised that this recruitment process will be carried out online and would ask that you check your emails regularly. Please also quote the reference number of the job when applying.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 5th July 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Revenues / benefits Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead