Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: London - Pentagon House Southwark Street London SE1
Dept: Development & Sales
Salary: £33,416 per annum
PA Housing is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide an excellent standard of service to our householders.
Over the next five years we plan to expand further, to increase our stock, and consolidate our offering within our current service areas. We aim to deliver value for money, while building at least 500 new homes a year, and continuing to raise our standards
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference to the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Officer to join our dedicated team in London and we really want to hear from you if;
- You are a team player with an empathy with the social housing sector;
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process and the legal aspects associated with property sales.
- Are able to work Saturdays and evening appointments;
- Have a full, clean driving license and access to a car with insurance for business use;
- Have working knowledge of and proven experience ensuring compliance with Data Protection laws and the Consumer Code;
- Have an understanding of the affordable housing sector, Local Authority and HCA requirements in line with the Capital Funding Guide.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work as an integral part of a dedicated Sales and Marketing team. You will work closely with the Senior Sales & Marketing Officer and collaboratively with the Sales team. You will be able to progress a range of sales transactions and provide excellent customer service.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependent on enthusiastic and committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to peoples lives every day.
Working for PA is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in our team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities we serve.
In return, we reward our staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Car allowance for certain roles
- Free VDU tests
- Long Service Awards
There is an expectation that a new employee will not normally be eligible for transfers, promotions or secondments for a period of 6 months.
Closing date: Midnight, 28th June 2018
To apply for this role please click on the apply button or for any enquiries please email the recruitment team at email@example.com